Keynote Speakers | Speeches
We give many speeches and are keynote speakers in both companies, at conferences, network, or after-work meetings for different target groups. Not two situations are alike, which is why we do not have standard speeches. When developing a speech, we consider the purpose, target group, and your desire for outcome.
Most speeches are conducted inperson - but it is also possible to conduct it as a webinar via, for example, Skype, Teams, or Zoom, or as a pre-recorded video made specifically for the occasion.
EXAMPLES OF SPEECHES HELD BY THE DIGITALIZATION INSTITUTE
- “Management and digital transformation from different angles” Keynote speaker at the network “Regional Top Management”
- "What is a digital mindset and how do you strengthen your leadership skills?" Keynote speaker SME-Conference
- “Management in an ever-increasing digital environment”. Keynote speaker at the network “Executive management”
- “Digital transition, why? and how should we understand digital maturity?” Speech for a network of Leaders in an education.
- "How do you ensure that IT is attractive today, tomorrow, and in 5 years' time". Keynote Speaker, Digital Submit, Computerworld 2021
- "Digital development and the employees of the future". Speech for Competence and onboarding subcommittee, the Administration and Service Agency, at the Ministry of Taxation
If you are interested in hearing more about the possibilities of a speech/keynote speaker, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 2571 5050.