Masterclass in Digital Transformation
The Masterclass in Digital Transformation is aimed at managers and management teams in private companies and in the public sector who have a managerial and strategic responsibility for the organization's digital transformation.
Do you need more knowledge about what Digital Transformation is and how it can be understood?
- Do you lack the right mindset, language, and skills to lead and contribute to the transformation?
- Do you need input and understanding of how new technologies and data can be translated into business value?
- Do you find that your customers and partners have new demands to your services and products or that your competitive position is challenged?
- Are you interested in the latest research and theory on Digital Transformation and understand how to translate these into your own organization and management practice?
Then the Masterclass in Digital Transformation is the right choice for you and your management colleagues or management team.
The education is conducted at master level and has a high theoretical content. At the same time, you work with own experiences and practice. You will get inspiration on how theories can be translated into practice - this is one of our strength at the DigitalizationInstitute.
Director and former professor Pernille Kræmmergaard has developed the Masterclass program. Today, the program is a combination of keynote speakers who are professors and researchers from Denmark and abroad, who all teach the latest research and theory, and leaders from Danish companies, who all have experiences with Digital Transformation from their work and leadership.
The content of the Masterclass modules is continuously adapted so that it is always the latest practice, knowledge, and theory that forms the basis of the education.
The outcome of the Masterclass in Digital Transformation is to develop leaders and management groups. This is done by giving participants a new management focus and language so that they can consciously lead the company's digital transformation - or in other words; Masterclass gives participants new concepts to comprehend with and theories to navigate from.
The Masterclass in Digital Transformation is aimed at leaders and management groups in private companies and in the public sector who have managerial and strategic responsibility for the organization's digital transformation.
The DigitizationInstitute basically recommends that several from the same or the entire management group participate in Masterclass, to have a common language and subsequently be able to collaborate on anchoring the learnings into the strategy of organization. It is also possible to participate in Masterclass as single leader from the public or private sector.
To lead your company's digital transformation, you as a leader must understand what digital transformation is and what it requires of your organization. You will achieve this understanding by participating in the education.
ACHIEVE AS PARTICIPANT
- Understanding of Digital Transformation and the associated changes in the competitive landscape and the requirements and expectations of customers and employees
- Insight into new technologies and their significance for business models, products, services, the organization, the workplace, and employees
- Understanding of the organizational and managerial skills and mindset that digital transformation requires
- Knowledge of the latest practice, theory, and literature in the field
EMPLOYEES PARTICIPATE, YOU ACHIEVE AS LEADER
- A common conceptual apparatus and language that can be used in the transformation of the company or organization
- The ability to jointly identify opportunities and challenges for the company or organization
- The ability to jointly identify which capabilities and areas is most important for the organization to work on developing / strengthening